My name is Carl Henderson and I’m a Professor of Psychology living in Austin, Texas.
And even though I’m not proud of it - I must confess you something:
You see, I’ve always been envious of people with exceptional memories. You know, the kind of people who amass encyclopedic knowledge with seemingly little effort, while the rest of us struggle to remember the name of the person we were introduced to seconds ago.
I’ve always wondered how this is possible.
For three decades I had the pleasure of working with some of the brightest minds who have studied the intricate processes of human memory.
Now, as I near the end of my career, I want to share all the mountains of knowledge I’ve gathered all these years…
And help people all over the world live a better life by spreading awareness on how anyone can better manage their memory.
Because you see, even not all of us have a computer-like memory, there is still hope.
Just as we can strengthen any other muscle in our bodies, we can train our brains to remember more and learn anything faster.
Here are some research-proven strategies that can effectively help your memory, enhance recall, and increase retention of information.
1. Drink water.This may sound so simple, but it is so important. Your brain is 80% water, so avoid anything that dehydrates it – such as caffeine or alcohol. Being dehydrated by just 2% impairs performance in tasks that require attention, immediate memory skills, and physical performance.
2. Add in additional sensory information. When learning something new, try to incorporate as much appropriate sensory information as possible. Take in what you hear, see, smell and touch to give the information more context.
3. Get good sleep. Sleep rejuvenates all the cells in your body, gives brain cells a chance to repair themselves, helps wash away neurodegenerative toxins that build up during the day, and activates neuronal connections that might otherwise deteriorate due to inactivity. Research has demonstrated that sleep deprivation can cause dramatic memory deficits. Practice good sleep hygiene to optimize your sleep habits.
4. Utilize Mnemonic Devices Mnemonic devices are a technique often used by students to aid in recall. A mnemonic is simply a way to remember information. For example, you might associate a term you need to remember with a common item that you are very familiar with. The best mnemonics are those that utilize positive imagery, humor, or novelty.
5. Avoid toxins. Smoking and drug and alcohol abuse increase your risk for dementia, so if these are a problem for you, stopping immediately decreases these risk factors. Even a glass of beer or wine per day can be harmful to the brain and can make it look toxic. And recent research demonstrates that smoking negatively affects the hippocampus, the brain’s major memory center.
6. Read Out Loud. Research published in 2017 suggests that reading materials out loud significantly improves your memory of the material. Educators and psychologists have also discovered that having students actually teach new concepts to others enhances understanding and recall.
And after many trials, I’ve perfected a simple, yet powerful formula, consisting of amazing vitamins and plants - such as Huperzine A, Ginkgo biloba Leaf, Vincopetine St. John’s Wort, Bacopa monnieri and many others!
I couldn’t keep this all to myself...
So, together with the help of some friends who own a small supplement company, I’ve decided to produce it and make it available for everybody:
Given all these powerful ingredients, I initially wanted to set the value for a bottle of ProMind Complex at $99 a bottle.
And, if you see this from our point of view, I’m sure you can understand why.
All the ingredients used are natural, some of them quite rare and hard to obtain...
But this is not about me making a profit.
Which is why there’s no chance I could consider charging you $99 for this.
That’s why because you’re watching this presentation, you will benefit from a discount from our awareness campaign...
If you act today, through this website... and make the life changing decision of investing in this extraordinary natural weapon, you can have it for yourself…
But that’s not all!
Because we have gotten so many great feedback from people who have used it for 6 months to a year…
I have also prepared amazing discount packages only on this page for 3 and 6 months supplies, which will bring down the dose per day to $1.63!
I’m so confident that ProMind Complex will make a positive impact in your life, that if it doesn’t, I INSIST on giving you all your money back.
You’ll be FULLY covered by my 60-day 100% money-back, empty-bottle guarantee.
Even if all your bottles are empty, if you’re not happy, we’ll refund you 100%.
Once you understand the importance of ProMind Complex, click through to the next page, and you’ll find our easy and 100% secure order form waiting for you.
After you enter your billing information and your order is complete, we’ll immediately inform our fulfillment warehouse of your purchase. Then within 24 hours they’ll pack up and ship your package.
It works just like clockwork.
I advise you to act right now!
Be sure to click on the button below to get your hands on your selected package.
Click on one of the "Buy Now " buttons right now... take your free test run and completely change your life.